Starting an extremely ambitious and sustainable project without a sketch and without a schedule of requirements; the Municipality of Helmond dares to do so. And they realise that green is no longer a choice: it is the norm.
What is it like to live in a converted office building? A.VLOGGER Merel Pit went to De Binck in The Hague to see this with her own eyes.
- Rotterdammers can have their say on renewal of iconic library
- Accoya wood specified for the American school in The Hague
- First sketches ready for new 'House for the City'
- Kraaijvanger rewards innovation
- Heerlen polishes up its Roman past with new Thermen museum
- Roof of the Doelen gets six tennis courts of greenery
- Kraaijvanger and Braaksma & Roos present World Food Center Experience
- Kraaijvanger designs new city hall Amersfoort
- Apartments in former office building Scheveningen
- Transformation center Hoofddorp starts with SEM building by Kraaijvanger
- New office building as link between city and Strijp-S
- Expectations municipal office Venlo have become true
- Living in a bold way in De Binck
- Ten trics to make your house sustainable
- Scale Model or Art Object