Kraaijvanger Architects has made a design, called Treehouse, that will become the central meeting place of Hoofddorp City Center. The municipality of Haarlemmermeer and Treehouse CV recently signed a so-called anterior agreement to actually realize the plans. In the coming period, Kraaijvanger will further develop the design for 229 apartments, 2,250 m2 of commercial facilities and 240 parking spaces on the Apriscoterrein at Raadhuisplein in Hoofddorp.
On Friday, June 28, the last part of the new building for Van Gelder fruit & vegetables, the Experience Center, was delivered to Gerrit van Gelder, general manager of Van Gelder by contractor Wijnen bouw.
For Van Gelder Groente en Fruit, Kraaijvanger Architects designed the new building as a compact, sustainable BREEAM design for an automated distribution hall with offices, Experience Center with greenhouse and tasting kitchen in Ridderkerk, the Netherlands.
- Kraaijvanger on Dutch Educational Real Estate Day
- Kraaijvanger Designs Sustainable Transformation Offices for the Province of South Holland
- Officiele start bouw voor onderwijscampus Lelystad (Porteum)
- Daniëla and Kraaijvanger say goodbye
- Kraaijvanger with team Kuijpers wins tender for sustainable renovation of provincial government office
- Cradle 2 cradle tile adhesive applied for the first time in BSN Leidschenveen
- King Willem-Alexander opens new insect breeding facilities of Protix
- Staatssecretaris Tamara van Ark opent nieuw duurzaam gemeentehuis van Zuidplas
- Swimming Centre Rotterdam accompanied by a sleeping giant
- One month of architecture with Kraaijvanger #RAM19
- Rotterdam Ahoy reaches highest point in new construction of RTM Stage
- Cityhall Venlo in the spotlights
- BAU 2019
- Sustainable housing project The Binck boosts urban transformation
- Duurzaam gemeentehuis Zuidplas opgeleverd