Building on the RTM stage at Ahoy, Rotterdam is going steady. The building near Zuidplein is part of the project Hart van Zuid, which is supervised by Kraaijvanger Architects.
Building on Kraaijvanger Architects and Maxwan A + U's design for Station Zwolle with accompanying new bicycle parking started on the 15th of March 2019. The plan consists of the transformation on the station square and Stationsweg, and the new underground bicycle parking.
- Bas Niese in BNA Members' Council
- BSN Senior School Leidschenveen Breaking Ground
- Lecture Hans Goverde: How to design The Vital City?
- RTV Rijnmond - Jarige architect geeft Katendrechtse school verbouwing cadeau
- Rotterdam primary school celebrates successful transformation
- Kraaijvanger design Central Post becomes a national monument
- Meetup: Even smart cities are made of steel, brick and glass
- Kraaijvanger breidt opnieuw uit met twee associate partners
- Nomination International BREEAM Awards for Van Gelder
- Urban Jungle CIC receives VHG nomination
- RAP010 honorable mention for Swimming center Rotterdam
- Rotterdam Ahoy will generate energy with dancing people and the largest sunroof
- Erwin Spuybroek follows up Martin van Kessel as CEO K-Support
- BREEAM Excellent Rabobank Gouwestreek in use
- Epsilon - Videoserie CIC Rotterdam Fase 3